The Running

 


In the early AM hours of November 1st, I came downstairs and saw it.

I took the photo when I first saw it.

It has appeared all over my house. Everywhere.

And none of my friends are answering their phones. It has been two months. 


It's like they all forgot I existed.


I call it the Running, because at night, it runs back and forth. Up and down. On the walls.
On the ceiling.

When I sleep, it sits. By my bed. Over me, on the ceiling. It watches me.


I've been out. I'm not a ghost or something, because people can see me. And I can see people. I've talked to them. But I don't bring up my family anymore. They think I'm not all there in the head. They don't think my family exists.

I'm starting to believe them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alone and Scared

A Long-Overdue Update